DazzBuzz operates a guideline policy for authors as follows:-
- Copyright Laws: Articles submitted must be the authors own work and must not be a duplication of any other authors work. In the event you submit work on behalf of another writer, permission of said writer must be granted prior to submission. Any notification to DazzBuzz of copyright violation will result in the article being removed from the site without prior notification.
DazzBuzz is a family friendly site and so articles which contain any of the following material will be rejected immediately:
- Gambling or any reference to gambling (Poker, Roulette, Blackjack, Betting etc)
- Sites that promote the selling or distribution of prescription drugs or any type of generic or herbal aid. These include:
- Diet Pills/Weight Loss Patches/Acai & Hoodia products/Weight Loss Juices, etc
- Libido Enhancers including Viagra, Cialis, Kamagra and any other form of actual or generic sexual enhancement medication
- Adult material relating to sex, sex toys, escorts or prostitution
- Material that discusses positively, weapons, ammunition or any type of harmful substances
- Negative or slanderous articles and/or sites about other organizations and companies
- Discriminative information regarding races, religions, countries, groups or any named person
- Articles promoting illegal and/or cheating opportunities such as essay writing services, educational cheating service and information on how to cheat the law
- Articles promoting alcohol, tobacco, electronic cigarettes, cigars and illicit drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Articles promoting the distribution of replica products or imitations or illegal downloads or articles which advise on ways in which to cheat the law in anyway
- Articles which contain Copyright/Trademark infringements
- Information advising on hacking or cracking content
- Articles relating to pyramid schemes such as Monavie, Xocai and other related MLM opportunities
- Pay to Surf or Pay to Click Services
- 'Spun' articles i.e articles that have been submitted several times to the site but are not 100% unique. Due to the new guidelines set by Google as of February 24th 2011, all articles must be 100% unique
- Any articles that are less than 600 words in length will be rejected as a direct result of Google’s Search Engine Algorithm changes.
- In order to keep the quality of content high on Article Alley, any articles that display poor spelling or grammar will be rejected. Any articles that have been electronically translated or use poor English will also, unfortunately be rejected.
As the publisher we have the right to:
- Remove any duplicate articles which are submitted to the site. This includes articles submitted to numerous categories with no attempt to change any of the content in order to relate the category intended or spun articles – see above.
- Remove articles deemed too short for publication. We desire articles of the best quality possible, meaning we will only approve articles with a word count of 1,600 or more.
- Reject articles containing repetitive use of keywords and/or links. We generally approve articles which include up to 3 links. In the event that an article includes more than 3 links, it will be automatically rejected from the site.
- Reject articles which include keywords/links which are irrelevant to the topic of the article or include links which have a subject matter which violates the guidelines stipulated above. Any author who attempts to create false links i.e: links which consist of text referring to the subject matter with irrelevant sites as the actual link, will also be removed.
- Reject articles which contain broken links at the point of submission. We now also scan existing articles to check for broken links. If a link is broken it will be removed, and the article may also removed at our discretion. Please keep your articles updated to include links and content.
- In some events, we will change the original category which an article is submitted to. In this instance, this is for the benefit of the author and their content.
We have the right to reject any article that we feel is unsuitable or a breach of our guidelines. It is our sole discretion whether we grant the article to be live on DazzBuzz, and in the same instance, we have the right to remove any article from the site if notified of plagiarism or unsuitable content. It is the author’s responsibility to refer to our guidelines prior to submitting an article.
DazzBuzz is a free service. Authors are not obliged to pay for a registration fee, nor are they obliged to pay for any other use of the site. 100% of the content copyright belongs to the authors and this credit will remain entirely with the author.
We reserve the right to include advertising on our site, including Kontera links and Google Ads. These are not used as a means to deter from your links.
DazzBuzz now requires new members to DazzBuzz to give original permanent exlusive rights to new articles in order for them to be published on DazzBuzz.com . Articles from members which are not original and exclusive to DazzBuzz will be rejected.